Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christian's Bucket List

1.  Just In Case - by Megg Rosoff:  I seen this book at the library at school and it seems to be a pretty good story from the summary.  Others have read this book and told me about how it is a great book to read.  The book caught my eye because of the color and it was in display on the shelf.  I have started to read just the beginning of this book and it has been a great story so far.  I really don't understand why the author named the book what it is, but, I'm sure the reason will come as I read it.

2. Paper Towns - by John Green:  First off the author, John Green, has a lot of good books.  He has a lot of books in the top one hundred teen books list.  I heard a lot of good things about this author.  I have read one of his books a couple of years ago and I thought it was a great book, so, I'm going to try to read this book because of that reason.  I have not read this book but I look forward to reading this book and I hope to enjoy the book as well as others who have and loved it.

3. The Outsiders - by S. E. Hinton:  I have read this book about five years ago and since it has been that long, I have decided to read it again.  I can't remember a lot of things that happened in the book and are a little fuzzy and blurry.  So, I want to read it again because I probably missed a few things that happen in the book.  It was great reading and I liked the book very well. 

4. Lord of the Flies - by William Golding:  Lord of the Flies is a great book from what I have been told.  I want to read this book because I like bugs and this seems like a book about flies.  This book has made it to the top one hundred teen books list as well.  therefore, it must be a good book to read.  I have never  read a book from this author, William Golding, so this will be a good experience with him and his writings.  None of my friends have read this book, so, I will be the first to either recommend or not recommend this book. 

5. Lord Of The Rings(3 books) - by J. R. R. Tolkien:  A friend recommended that I should read this book.  He said that this is a really good book book to read.  It has a fantacy feel to it.  This book is fairly large but I like a good challenge.  It seems really really really good and really really awesome.  I think that this book has been a good series and have been told and heard about it all the time.  This book has been made into a movie and i've seen one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment